Purple - Single Colour Foam - 10 Pieces
Stock up on the Colorations Purple Foam Sheets—the perfect way to add texture and color to any art project! You can use these craft foam sheets for a variety of arts and crafts projects. Make fun animal shapes, puppets, picture frames, and so much more. They are colored foam sheets that are easy to cut, bend and glue, so they are ideal for use across a variety of grade levels. There are 10 foam sheets included, each with a 2mm thickness. Colorations products are designed to encourage and promote learning in the arts & crafts world. These colorful craft sheets are non-toxic and safe for kids. They are an ideal addition to your home and school art supplies.
- FOAM SHEETS: Stock up on Colorations Purple Foam Sheets. There are ten 23 cm x 30,5 cm sheets included that are each 2mm thick.
- VERSATILE: You can use these craft foam sheets for a variety of art projects. Make fun animal shapes, puppets, picture frames and so much more. They are the perfect way to add texture and color to any art project!
- EASY TO USE: These Colorations crafting foam sheets are easy to cut, bend and glue. Incorporate them into a variety of projects with ease!
- IDEAL FOR SCHOOL & HOME: Fun and colorful craft supplies encourage creativity and self-expression whether students are learning at home or in the classroom.
- THE ART OF LEARNING: Colorations products are designed to encourage and promote learning in the arts & crafts world. These colorful foam art sheets are non-toxic and safe for kids. They are an ideal addition to your home and school art supplies.
Delivery & Returns
We endeavor to dispatch orders within 2-4 working days but during particularly busy times of the year might see that move by a day or two.
Currently, Star School & Office Supplies only accept orders from and deliver to, Ireland, Northern Ireland.
We have no minimum order, however, orders under €75.00 will be charged carriage of €6.00.
All orders over €75.00 will be delivered free of charge in Republic of Ireland.
EXIT TOY RANGE
The Exit Toy range delivery takes 7-14 working days. Art & Hobby group do not hold the stock in any store or warehouse, we have the items shipped directly from our Supplier in the Netherlands to customers - once your item is dispatched we can no longer cancel your order until goods arrive to the customer and are received back to the Art & Hobby Group.
During the Christmas period we cannot guarantee the delivery of the exit toy range for orders placed after the 5th December.
If you wish to cancel an Exit Toys product you must write to firstname.lastname@example.org within 2 working days of placing the order.
Due to the nature of the Exit Toys product range, after the 14 day cooling offer period we cannot issue a refund or exchange unless the products are damaged or faulty. All faulty items must be declared with photo imagery within 2 days of delivery.
You have no grounds for redress if:
You were told about the defect before you bought the item (for example, if the goods were marked 'shopsoiled')
You examined the item before you bought it and should have seen the defect You bought the item knowing that it wasn’t fit for what you wanted it to do You broke or damaged the product
You made a mistake when buying the item (for example, if you bought an item of paint thinking it was black when it is actually blue)
You change your mind
Retailers are not obliged to give refunds or credit notes under the above circumstances even if you show proof of purchase.
Further T&C's may apply - The Company reserves the right to change these terms and conditions at any time without prior notice.
If you need a higher quantity than we have in stock not a problem, Call or Email us today to place you order over the phone.