Big 2,2 cm eyes in black, 100 count.
Watch your art come to life with these Jumbo Wiggly Eyes from Colorations! You can see things the googly way as you add them to foam animal shapes, puppets, posters, drawings and more! The opportunities to create living drawings and pictures that pop off of the page are as endless as your imagination. There are 100 pieces included in this googly eye set, each with a jumbo 2 cm diameter. Perfect for classroom and home learning, these wiggle eyes encourage creativity and self-expression. Colorations products are designed to encourage and promote learning in the arts & crafts world. These googly eyes for crafts are non-toxic and safe for kids. They are an ideal addition to your home and school art supplies.
- WIGGLE EYES: Watch your art come to life with the Colorations Jumbo Wiggly Eyes! Just the right size for small hands to manipulate, they are ideal for fun-filled craft projects for children to create, learn, pretend and explore.
- MANY USES: These extra-large wiggly eyes are ideal for decorating foam animal shapes, puppets, posters, drawings, and more.
- 100-COUNT: There are 100 pieces included in this giant googly eye set, each measuring 2 cm in diameter.
- IDEAL FOR SCHOOL & HOME: These wiggly eyes encourage creativity and self-expression whether students are learning at home or in the classroom. They are the perfect addition to any arts and craft supplies!
- THE ART OF LEARNING: Colorations products are designed to encourage and promote learning in the arts & crafts world. These wiggle eyes are non-toxic and safe for kids. They are an ideal addition to your home and school art supplies.
Delivery & Returns
We endeavor to dispatch orders within 2-4 working days but during particularly busy times of the year might see that move by a day or two.
Currently, Star School & Office Supplies only accept orders from and deliver to, Ireland, Northern Ireland.
We have no minimum order, however, orders under €75.00 will be charged carriage of €6.00.
All orders over €75.00 will be delivered free of charge in Republic of Ireland.
EXIT TOY RANGE
The Exit Toy range delivery takes 7-14 working days. Art & Hobby group do not hold the stock in any store or warehouse, we have the items shipped directly from our Supplier in the Netherlands to customers - once your item is dispatched we can no longer cancel your order until goods arrive to the customer and are received back to the Art & Hobby Group.
During the Christmas period we cannot guarantee the delivery of the exit toy range for orders placed after the 5th December.
If you wish to cancel an Exit Toys product you must write to firstname.lastname@example.org within 2 working days of placing the order.
Due to the nature of the Exit Toys product range, after the 14 day cooling offer period we cannot issue a refund or exchange unless the products are damaged or faulty. All faulty items must be declared with photo imagery within 2 days of delivery.
You have no grounds for redress if:
You were told about the defect before you bought the item (for example, if the goods were marked 'shopsoiled')
You examined the item before you bought it and should have seen the defect You bought the item knowing that it wasn’t fit for what you wanted it to do You broke or damaged the product
You made a mistake when buying the item (for example, if you bought an item of paint thinking it was black when it is actually blue)
You change your mind
Retailers are not obliged to give refunds or credit notes under the above circumstances even if you show proof of purchase.
Further T&C's may apply - The Company reserves the right to change these terms and conditions at any time without prior notice.
If you need a higher quantity than we have in stock not a problem, Call or Email us today to place you order over the phone.